Pages

Monday 25 November 2019

CyberSmart T4W7 2019

Hey people.

Before we get started I what you to Give a like and a comment if you have the time!  This week for cybersmart TM2 and i think TM1 did. We did this because Miss Morgan told us to so we did it. This is what we did: Step 1: Make a Google Drawing.Step 2:Go on to Unsplash.com. Step 3:Search up a photo were you wanted to go.. It was fun to do.If you want to do this click on this link if you want to!!!

Do you have Miss Moran?

this piece of work hope you like.


This was so Fun in California.



Unsplash!! https://unsplash.com/


Remove.bg!! https://www.remove.bg/


Hoped you liked it.


BYEE

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question