Pages

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Would You Rather

Hey Bloggers

I would like you to go down and leave a Comment and a Like!!PLZ

So lets get started!! Should we?


1: Would you Eat:


OR


Image result for ice cream




2:Friends!!!




Lots of friends OR have one friend?

Lots of fiends

Image result for Lots of friends

OR

One friend

Image result for one friend


3:Be homeless OR live with your ONE of you friend?





Image result for Homeless


OR


Image result for Friends living together]


BYE Comment down below so I can see what one you picked?

BYE



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question