Pages

Monday 11 November 2019

Guy Fawkes Research!

Hi guys the week and last week TM2 & 1 have been learning about Guy Fawkes. We had to think of a question to research about Guy Fawkes. Then we made a biteable, venngage or screencastify to show what we found.

Here is my Biteable on the slide that we did the this week and last week it is fun doing this!



Guy Fawkes on Biteable.


He was caught before he did this so nobody was hurt, and it's because of him that we celebrate Bonfire Night on 5 November. Guy Fawkes didn't do this alone .

This is the slides!





Did you like it?  Look on google to learn more about Guy Fawkes have fun!

Hope you learnt a lot.Bye Awesome bloggers.


Emma Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question