Pages

Thursday 14 November 2019

YMS Trip To Town!

Hey bloggers

Yesterday the YMS went to town! We hopped on a bus and we went to see people play songs and then YMS went to Margaret may he and it was so fun the we had to go back to school.When TM2 & 1 watched a movie called Shark Tale.Then it was time to go home! I went to bed super tired.Oh!This is the people playing the songs!Have you gone to  Christchurch Town Hall?



Here is another one.

This is Harry Potter
Image result for harry potter
And this is Star Wars

Image result for star wars

Image result for FrozenThis is Frozen










This is Margaret Mahy He


Image result for margaret mahy park

Bye Bloggers

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question