Pages

Wednesday 1 April 2020

Task 2!!!

Hey so nice to do this again!!

How has your day been so far?

Would you like to see what i did today ok lets go

Today i made a afbecal tower out of things that are in my house!!

This is what i turn out like








This is the list that used




  • A: Active wear
  • B: Bag
  • C: Cluedo
  • D: Deodorant
  • E: Earbuds
  • F: Flannel
  • G: Grater
  • H: Hat
  • I: Ice cream container
  • J: Jacket
  • K: Koala
  • L: Leaf
  • M: Marmite
  • N: Necklace
  • O: Octopus
  • P: Pan
  • Q: Quilt
  • R: Ring
  • S: scissors
  • T: Teddy
  • U: Underwear
  • V: Vacuum cleaner
  • W: Watch
  • X: Xmas house
  • Y: Yellow
  • Z:  Picher of Z

So did you like it 

Do forget to Like & Comment!!



BYEE

NEXT POST TOMORROW!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    This is fantastic!! I love how creative you have been with some of your letters. My favourites are L, X and Z. What did you find to be the hardest letter?

    You have definitely succeeded at this task and I can't wait to see which task you will choose next and what you will do.

    Good luck and have fun.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emma

    Well done for taking up the challenge and for presenting a very interesting list. It is amazing what we can find around the house (in our bubble) when we go looking.

    I see you have 'V' for vacuum cleaner. I have come to know our vacuum cleaner very well. I have come to know the nooks and crannies of our house very well. I am embarrassed to report that I found spider webs in two corners in different rooms in the house.

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Emma!
    I am so happy to finally comment on your blog! Anyways, lets go to the real facts, shall we?

    I like the way you added all the things in the alphabet starting from A - Z! Its fabulous! Maybe next time you could try and make your tower balance? Do you like your tower? If you could you should make a video of you making your tower. Please reply!

    - Nishka

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question