Pages

Monday 6 April 2020

Week 2 Day 1 Task 4B

Hey guys,

The task that our teacher gave us on saturday was to either make a paper plane and see how far it could go, or recreate a piece of art work made by a famous artist. I decided to recreate a piece of famous art work. I searched Google for ideas. I found this picture, see below, of Marilyn Monroe painted by Andy Warhol! I liked it because it was bright and colorful and i liked the idea of the background because they put some the eye shadow as the background!
 .⬇




I decided to paint my own face!  This is how i did my creation by using my felts and choosing the color of my hair and eyes and background





Hope you liked it!!

Bye Emma!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma,

    You have indeed created your own masterpiece and it is fantastic. I love how you had looked at Andy Warhol's piece and noticed that the eyeshadow matched the background colour. This was an important thing to have noticed. I love the bright colours of your piece as well as it helps make your image stand out. I am really impressed!

    Well done on brilliantly completing another task.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Emma

    How great that you have combined your imagination with the inspiration from Andy Warhol's work. nas a result you have created a unique piece of art.
    So now I am wondering if you are aware that like many great artists, Andy Warhol was criticised early in his career for making art just to make money. Many great artists attract criticism.

    I do not think you will attract any criticism as your work highlights different aspects of yourself.

    Great work! Great art! Great fun!

    I look forward to your next blog post.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question