Pages

Monday 13 April 2020

Task #6

Hey people,

Happy Easter!!

This weeks task was either to:

 or


I decided to trap the Easter Bunny with a box and stick.  I put the stick under the box to hold it off the ground.  I put a carrot under the box to encourage the EB to come in to my trap.  You can see with the first photo that the EB noticed the carrot. Isn't he cute with his backpack of eggs!


When EB got to the carrot he knocked the stick over and the box fell down on him and trapped him.  You can see by the photo below that he is trapped as his ears are the only thing poking out, along with the carrot he so wanted to eat.



Lucky he left his bag of eggs out. They were yummy!!

Hope you liked my blog.

Emma


2 comments:

  1. Happy Easter Emma!

    I have seen this type of trap in many different cartoons. Sometimes it would work and sometimes it wouldn't so I'm really glad it worked for you. I think the success has to do with where you placed the carrot. It was also really luck that the Easter Bunny left all of his eggs for you.

    A super cool trap Emma, well done, task completed successfully.

    Mrs Taylor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait a minute Emma. I see you have done a superb job with your trap and your report but... If you trap the Easter Bunny then many people may miss out on a visit. I think you must have trapped him after he visited me as I know he visited me as I received an Easter Egg.

    I know. You trapped him and then you let him free. Great job.

    Kind regards
    Mr R

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question