Pages

Tuesday 14 December 2021

Bye YMS Hello....

 Hey People, How are you doing. I thought I would never say this. But This is my last blog post for this year. Can you believe it? I can't. 2021 Has gone SO fast. Well I will have to say goodbye to YMS(Yaldhurst Model School) and hello to Villa Maria College. Villa is a good school.


Here are some photos.


Villa Maria Girls College (age 13 - 18) Christchurch - StudyNewZealandVilla Maria College | International



It is really cool.


What school are you at?

What year are you in?


Bye -Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question