Pages

Wednesday 4 August 2021

SImone Biles!!!

 Hey bloggers


On Epic I have been reading a book called Simone Biles and I will tell you that there is a lot of Simone Biles books on Epic. I am quiet enjoying these books  now. 

The book Simone Biles is about her life like how she started to do gymnast,who she lives with,when she is born, where she is born,who she does gymnast with.

I would recommend this to people that like gymnast or 10- 12 yrs. I liked this because it give the reader a lot about her.

Author page - James Buckley JR


Are you a Gymnast?
Would you read this book

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question