Pages

Wednesday 18 August 2021

Level 4!!!! Lock DOWN!

 Hey!!!


This blog post is about lockdown and how I think and it! There will be some tips on what to do in lockdown if you want to try them!

Here's a little slide of some tips do to if you are bored at home and don't know what to do!



My brother and I like lockdown because last lockdown everyday. My brother and my dad and I would go for a bike ride down the road and we would use it as a bike park. Then when we got back we would take turns cooking like I would cook with dad and then Cooper( My brother) would cook with dad then next we would cook with Mum!

SO how was it the tips! 

Would you use them?
What level is your country in?
DO you like Lockdown?

Bye 

- Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question