Pages

Thursday 26 August 2021

Interveiw a Family Member!!!

 Hey 


Today I will interviewing a fam member! I chose my Mum. I asked her some questions about things. So here are the 4 questions and answers that I asked my Mum.

What do you mostly like about lockdown? The things I like about lockdown is that its a forced holiday for everyone and we all get to stay at home, Its good for mental heath and makes it a break from our normal life, From work and from school (preschool). Its just a wee forced holiday for everyone!


Do you like having the children at home? I love have the 3 children at home they are a joy they are so helpful, They do the dishes, clean there room and they help with the house cleaning. We all have fun playing outside on the grass and in the tennis court.


What kind of weather do you like? I like sunny weather like today its nice and sunny outside. Its just nice to get outside in weather like this!


What SeAsOn do you like? I like spring the best witch starts in september, October, November. Its a great time of year because a lot of the lambs are born and the grass smells nice and its nice and green.


So that are the 4 questions that i asked my Mum. 


Whould you like to ask you mum or family member these Q&A?


Bye


-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question