Pages

Thursday 4 November 2021

What I like to došŸ–¤

 Hey, How are you? Today i will be telling you about what I like to do and what my friends favorite things are to do. Here are my friends favorite thing to do...

Paige - Listen to music, Watch Anime and Play Roblox.

Zahrah - Watch Anime.


I couldn't get the rest.


Here are minešŸ–¤


1. Play Roblox

2. Call my friend(S)

3. Make bracelets

4. Roller skate

5. Go shopping

Those were mine here are 15 things you can do when you are bored.

Color in a coloring book.

3. Turn your latest family photos into a scrapbook.

4. Make your own movie.

5. Create slime with your kids.

6. Read a book.

7. Go on a walk.

8. Bake something sweet.

9. Complete a jigsaw puzzle.

10. Play an instrument.

11. Learn a new language.

12. Start journaling.

13. Pick up a new hobby.

14. Play an old game from your childhood.

15. Organize your house.


Are you going to try one of them?

but until next time 

Bye

-Emma



1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma, I'm Abbie from Grey Main School.
    I really like your post on yours and their favourite passtimes.
    Mine would have to be music, art or reading.
    Next time you could add some pictures or more colour.
    Keep up the great work!
    -Abbie :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question