Pages

Tuesday 2 November 2021

Cybersmart Challenge 26,

Hey, How are you? Today we did the Cybersmart Challenge 26. It was about how you had to make your own monster without copying and pasting it. So Rimu decided to do the challenge. I'm going to show you what I made and the website, so you can have a go at making your own monster. Let's get to it and show you what i made.




We were allowed to use shapes 
Something that was stressful was how I had a good idea then i got a better plan or idea
But i finally  got there. 
You should have a go at making one!

Bye

-Emma

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question