Pages

Friday 16 April 2021

Camp series - Post 2, Activities Groups!

 Hello, Welcome back to my Camp series post 2. This blog is about our activity groups at camp. So at camp there were 3 groups. I was in group 2. Here are the people that were in the different 3 groups. 

Group 1. Amelia, Zahrah, Max, Levi, Connor, Sahil, Rayan.

Group 2. Zoe, Renzil, Brayden, Bridie, Angel-Mey, Emma, Hendrink.

Last but not least group 3. Paige, Kane, Zach, Nishka, Stella, Dominic, Dylan.

Do you want to hear to rotations?

It will be in my DLO! 


I hoped you enjoyed that. 

At camp I learnt how to put on a harness.

Do you know how to put on a harness?
Have you been on camp this year?
Check out my next post to see about something else.

Bye have a nice week!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Emma my names Micah at Panmure brigde school in Auckland. Really nice backround my favorite part about your DLO is the backround. It looks great it looks really creative I like how you wrote the times for the rotations so that we know when they were. Two of the things we did was the same as yours we did Raft building,and Archery my favorite part was Archery. Maybe you write what your favorite part was we might have the same ansers. Good job hope you have fun.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question