Pages

Monday 12 April 2021

Camp Series - Post 1 - Bunkrooms

 Hello! How is your week going? Today I will be talking to you about our camp. 

Bunk rooms - at camp we had 4 separate rooms.

  • 1 for the girls
  • 2 for boys
  • 1  for the parents
 In the bunk room it was nice and cozy and there was a lot of room. In the bunk room, there were 12 beds but we didn't use 3 of the beds since there are only 9 girls.

In my DLO you will see the people in my bunk room, and the layout of the room - take a look.


Being in the bunk rooms with 9 girls was cool because I was sleeping in a room with people that I don't normally sleep with. I found out a lot about how messy people are!

Have you been on camp before?
Do you like sleeping in bunk rooms?

Bye see you next time😛

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question