Pages

Friday 18 September 2020

Harold for Life Education

Life Education

Hey people! Today I will be telling you about this amazing van that we went in today. It is called... Life Education!

It was so much fun so let me tell you what we did

We went Wednesday and Thursday.
At the start we got to see harald.
Then we did at little game.
At the end we got to hear some of harolds jokes!
      
                          So let me tell you what the WHAM stands for

  1. W is Worry,
  2. H is Hard
  3.  A is Angry,
  4. M is... Mean

So do you want to know who our teacher was KERI.


Have a look at these amazing photos that our teacher took










          Did you have fun looking at the photos?


Here is the logo



Bye!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question