Pages

Thursday 15 October 2020

Term 4 Goals

 Hey Guys, It me Emma. How are you doing.Today I will be telling you about my term 4 goals are. 


This last 2 days TM(Te Mahuri) have been making things, Let me tell you what we apps we have been useing they are.


1:Biteable

2:Canva

3:easel.ly

4:prezi

5:Google Slides


I think you should try it out!


The Callegest part was to make the BIO then make the blog!


Have a look at my BIO slides.




Did you like it? 

Would you like to try it?

Bye 

-Emma

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Emma,
    My name is Santino and I am in Room 4 at St Mary’s School in Gisborne.

    I enjoyed when you told me your reasons about your Reading, Writing and Maths.
    Have you thought of trying to do ALL of your times tables!
    To improve, maybe you could try and work on your reading??
    What is your favourite character in the movie Inside out???

    Please visit my blog here

    From Santino

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Santino I am Emma from Yaldhurst Model School,How are you doing today? Thanks for your comment.I will make sure to do that next time,My fav is the joy character.

      -Emma

      Delete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question