Pages

Wednesday 4 December 2019

The Water Proget

Hi Everyone

If you forgot my name it is Emma and welcome to my blog

Today TM2 is writing about The Water.
Shall we get started!

Here's the link!! →Thewaterproject.orgFact 1: Did you know that if the planet does not have water then we will not survive!!

This is the Pitcher that it shows us on the Summer Learning Jorning!!!!






We did this so TM2 can get better at the Summer Learning Jorning!!!!

Fact 2:  One of the most important resources that we have on planet earth is water. Without water, we would not survive.
 Fact 3: In NZ almost everyone can get free, clean drinking water. However this is not the same in all parts of the world.

 Fact 4: Helping to solve this issue and bring drinking water to places that do not have it.
  Fact 5: Finding water is a daily challenge for young girls, moms and sons. 
Image result for NZ sea
  Fact 6: 6 children can't learn because they need some water to drink!!

This is NZ sea!!




I asked Nishka what should happen to africa so they have water and this is what she said!!!

That people should build diaries so that the other people can buy Food and Water to survive

Do you the Summer Learning Jorning?

Comment down below to tell me what you think?
Bye awesome people!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question