Pages

Tuesday 3 December 2019

Faster Women

Hey People
Today TM2 are working on a website called Teaser Week and we had a chose to do

Women’s Rugby, The Best chess player in the world

But I chose to do the Fastest Women!!

What one would you pick?Have you done this before?

We dd t because We are learning to do the Summer Learning Jorning.

She's as fast as a Cheater, Faster than a speeding bullet and as fast as a lamborghini!!

Here is my Venngage!!




























Make sure to Comment down below and leave a like!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question