Pages

Monday 14 October 2019

What I did in the school holidays

Hi bloggers My name is Emma.Before i get started please remember to leave a comment and a like.

In the school holidays on the first week. I went to my Nana's house and saw my Aunty and Uncle because they wanted to let my Nana,Dad,Mum,Me,My baby brother,My brother and is saw my cousin there name are Zoey or Zoe and Freya. Now a bit about Zoe and Freya, Freya is 2 years old and Zoe is 2 months old. 


They live in Auckland Have you been to Auckland?







I got this image from Google

When I got back from Auckland I went to Nishka's house and I asked my mum if me and Nishka could have a sleepover or a playdate for tomorrow and Mum and Nishka's mum said that we could have a sleepover instead of a playdate. 


 Hope you enjoyed my blog post 

 BYE!!!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question