Pages

Wednesday 30 October 2019

T4 W3 Moment in time 2019!

Hey Bloggers


If you want to see my writing that I did this week and last week!Here is my writing





OMG what is happing to me and the T-Rex where has the T-Rex come from?
I am in an abandoned city and my car is stuck in the Mud. I think I should run and hop out of the car.
This look like it is abandoned we should RUN Now.On the Back and front of the T-Rex there is spicks.
`


I am going to run away from the T-Rex before he gets me!OMG He can roar very LOUD and I know
that I should sprent so i do not get killed.
I need to Run. I am going to run to another hiding spot because i am scared. I race over to behind some old trees and make sure there is something in front of me so he can not find me so i make sure i do not
get caught!I need HELP to get away from the T-Rex!

The T-Rex is getting closer and closer to me buy running so I need to run now!What is that I think it is
two of my old wings that I lost last year!Maybe I should go and get them now because the T-Rex is
a bit far away from me run run!I got them now I should put them On me and fly away and not Die.I got
the wings from a another place that was abandoned.



Run now the T-Rex is getting closer to me so i should run the T-Rex legs are getting longer and longer so that means that he is getting faster and faster.What is that it look like a house i should maybe knock on the door and see if i could come in!Hi could i come in Please?yes now!NNNNNOOOOO this was all a trap I am now in a dose and it smells in here!Where am I.I think I am underground in a abounded city!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question