Pages

Wednesday 19 August 2020

My Reading!

 Hey people! Im Emma from Yaldhurst Model School!

Today i will be showing you my biteable that i worked today! I am proud of this because i work really hard on my reading to show you this! My reading work shows that   I  have understood the story, Treasure.

The challenging part was that we only had 80 word to type then we had to add another page!

Here is my Biteable!👇

TREASURE By Sarah Black on Biteable.


Did you like it? 

I am proud of my reading because it was hard how to do the Significant Event because we had to put in why we think that this is the most important part because and say why!

The challenge part was the poster because it was hard to put in the paddock!

Here is my Reading!👇



Did you like it?

Bye 

-Emma🙋

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question