Pages

Friday 3 July 2020

End Of Term!

Hey Bloggers,How has your end of term been? I am going to miss all of my Teachers and Friends! I mean i will really miss my Teachers  and Friends.☹️😓😅! I am going  to now show you my Found Poem! 


We did this yesterday for writing! The Easiestst part was how already had a story but the video said grab a  book or story and rip a page! We alreadwrittened story!!!
For the school holidays I am going  to Fairlie the Wanka after Wanaka we are going to Queenstown! Then we are coming home! Noooo hehe! We have been doing this trip for 3 year from 2017! Two years ago my baby brother was 6 mouths,his name is Lachie!Where are you going for the holidays?Heres thee video of the Found Poem so you chould try it to and blog about it to⬇️


Bye have a great holliday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question