Pages

Thursday 21 May 2020

Home and School

Hey bloggers

Today i will be showing you my a piece of my work that i have been doing this week
We did this because it is part of our math because i am showing you my maths
The most easiest part of my math is Math whizz and the hardest part was fracton fighters because you had to guess what spaceship was the right answer for the quishon. We are learning about fraction! 
So i hope you like it!⬇




So did you like it?

Thanks for looking at my blog

See you soon with another blog post

Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question