Pages

Friday 6 September 2019

All about my friend Stella

Hi bloggers

I am going to introduce to one of my friends.

1: Her first name is Stella.

2: Her hair color is blonde.

3: She likes nice toys like LOLs Pick me POP.

4: She likes to blog. If you want to look at her blog, here is her Blog:     ymsstellato.blogspot.com

5: She likes feeding baby animals.

6: Her favorite sport is hockey.

7: She is in the same class as me.

8: She's my friend because she's nice and she always helps me if I'm stuck.

BYE

Thanks for reading my blog today. I hope you liked it! 

1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Emma!

    I think that Stella is a really good friend to you, so I'm glad to see that you enjoy her company too! Ka pai on a great blog post - it is lovely to see that you are being CyberSmart even when I am not at school to help you :) Maybe next time you could add in a picture of you and Stella together?

    From Miss W :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question