Pages

Thursday 29 August 2019

Emma's Descriptions Workbook 2019

šŸ˜ŠHi bloggers Today i am going to show you my Descriptions work that i have done this week.

So have a look at my Descriptions Workbook and tell me if you like it .It is about a birthday party.

Click on the link 



  Wrting!
 you can read it here

1: The cheerful boy is having is his wonderful sixth birthday party.

2: The boys and  girls are singing a wonderful happy birthday song.

3: The happy birthday boy has some delicious food.


4: The excited girl is having some wobbly jelly.

5: The  books on the self are falling over.

6: The wonderful yummy dobble cake has some pink topping on his cake .

7:  The birthday boy has some healthy food at his party but some not healthy food there at his party

8: There are some birthday cake card .

9: There is a mururoa that is about to fall down hut.

10:There is some purple flowers that smell like roses

11: The people that are at the party are cheering for the birthday boy.


So we are finish i will give you a remember to give a like a comment. I hope you had a good time reading my blog post šŸ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question