Pages

Wednesday 17 June 2020

Fun Writing Plan!!

Hey Bloggers! How has your week been? Mine has been good so far with my friends! So today i will be showing you my planing that Tm South did today and tomorrow we will be writing the story by putting the planning that we did in to a story!! The most challenging part of this work was when we had to put in similes and how we had to think about our descripcion!! The easiest part was when we had to put in bullet points because I always forget to put them in! This is my planing⇩ Enjoy



That's the front this is the back of my planing!

So did you like it? We have been writing in our story something called Dilemma!!

Bye 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Riley it's me Someone that goes to the same school as you yo Hurst model school students it's me Briar in today I'll just be commenting on your blog because I have no one else to comment on because everybody's commented on it everybody's albums blog with the which is just really annoying cos I am no one asked to comment on just saying I like your blog you're not Riley your Emma oh
    anyway bye

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question